- 576 potential drilling locations.
- All locations delineated by majors before the declining price of natural gas reduced the drilling incentive in the early 1990s. The Bradford Gordon/Mikado locations allow for the resumption of deep drilling by interested parties without the expense of full prospect generation.
- Acreage in Michigan Basin produces from several formations: Antrim, Dundee and Praire du Chien (as well as others).
- USGS Survey indicates that Antrim potential is 13.9 TCF recoverable gas. Bradford Gordon/Mikado locations may recover up to 5% of this potential (695 BCF).
- Recent geological report from Barratt Consulting shows potential Bradford Gordon/Mikado Dundee recoverable oil and gas of 20 BCFE.
- Prairie du Chien acreage: Michigan has produced over 550 BCFE to date. According to Shell Study dated 1986 and provided as an exhibit to the State of Michigan involving spacing of Prairie du Chien wells, Bradford Gordon/Mikado acreage could provide an additional 816 BCFE.
© Copyright 2006 Bradford Gordon Inc. All rights reserved.